What is the MyriadPromise™?
Did you know?
- Myriad’s hereditary cancer tests are covered by 97 percent of private insurance companies
- 80 percent of patients tested pay nothing out of pocket
- Average out of pocket is less than $100
At Myriad, we believe that every patient should have access to the highest quality genetic testing because we know how useful it is in helping healthcare professionals deliver the best medical care.
When one of our tests is ordered for you, we will work with your insurance provider to help you get the appropriate coverage allowed by your plan.
If your out of pocket expense will exceed $375, we will call you before processing your test to discuss payment plan options that are available to you. In addition, you may qualify for the Myriad Financial Assistance Program if you meet certain medical and financial criteria.
We won’t call if your bill will be $375 or less, but if you have concerns about your bill, you can contact us at the 800 number that appears on your bill and we guarantee that we will work with you to come up with an option that’s right for you.
We are committed to making sure that test results are accurate, timely and financially accessible to everyone.
What does this mean for you?
- When your healthcare professional feels you should have genetic testing to help you get the best possible care, you can proceed immediately and be confident that the cost will be manageable.
- No surprises. If your bill will be more than $375, we’ll call you before processing your test.
Learn more about your payment options for genetic testing.